The Johnson County Soil & Water Conservation District Sporting Clay Fundraiser will be held at Highland Hideaway Hunting on Saturday, June 13th, from 9am to 1pm. All proceeds will go towards conservation education and outreach efforts in Johnson County. All levels of experience are welcome!
- Early bird registration: $115
- After June 1st: $125
- Check-in begins at 9am, shoot starts at 10am, lunch will be at noon. Register online at www.jcswcd.org .
Registration fee includes:
- 100 target sporting clay round
- 4 boxes of shells
WHAT TO BRING
- Eyewear and hearing protection
- Appropriate clothing for being outside
Golf Cart, 4-wheeler or other ATV’s are allowed on the course.
If you would like to be a sponsor for this event, please contact the office for more information at 319-337-2322 x.3 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
You can download the full event flyer HERE.