Team Sporting Clay Event
Join us for a fun day of sporting clays. $200 for 100 targets benefiting the American Heart Association. Beginners and sharp shooters are welcome. All participants will receive a round on the 14 station course, shells & a meal following the shoot. Participants will need to provide their own eye protection (shooting or glasses). Ear protection & gun rental are available upon pre-registration. All proceeds support the American Heart Association Heart Walk.
- Sporting Clays and 15 Stations
- $200 for 100 targets, shells, cart service & catered meal
- Beginners and Sharp Shooters are welcome!
- Individual Registration must be received by Friday, April 22nd: $200
- All participants will receive shells and meal
- If you are an individual shooter we will assign you to a team
- Early registration & payment is highly encouraged as there are only 150 shooting spots available
- Online payment is available upon request
- EVENT REGISTRATION FORM
Event Contact: Michelle Catlett Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (319) 378-1763 or Ryan Giannini, Email: email@example.com, Phone: (319) 648-5065